|Create Date||August 30, 2016|
|Last Updated||March 24, 2017|
Find the BlackVue Mac Viewer here
1. Bookmarks - You can now bookmark publicly shared cameras from the map (up to 20 cameras can be bookmarked).
2. Share Live View - You can now share your BlackVue dash camera’s Live View with specific users (up to 3) without making it a public camera.
3. A cleaner Map - We have introduced marker clustering to display a large number of dashcams while keeping the Map readable. You can still zoom in to visualize individual dashcams.
4. My Cam / Public cameras button - Tap the button in the top-right corner of the Map to quickly switch between your dashcam’s location and the publicly shared cameras Map.
5. Map design update - The color of the dashcam clusters now indicates whether they contain at least one dashcam with publicly shared Live View (green cluster) or not (yellow cluster).
6. Additional model support - DR490L-2CH.
7. UI improvements.
|Supported Models||Supported Versions|
|650GW-1/2CH||All Firmware Versions|
|650S-1/2CH||All Firmware Versions|
|450-1CH||Firmware from v1.004 and up|
|430-2CH||Firmware from v1.001 and up|
|470-2CH||Firmware from v1.001 and up|
Adds compatibility with the latest firmware versions with Dutch language support.
1. Fixed Windows 10 Cloud login issue (Cloud menu)
2. Fixed DR650S-1CH settings issue (SD Card menu)
+ stabilization improvements.
1. Fixed issue where certain characters in an email address would prevent login.
2. Fixed issues occurring in certain circumstances when resizing the Map.
+ bug fixes and stabilization improvements.
fixes a bug where double-clicking on a personal disconnected BlackVue in the Cloud Viewer would cause the application to crash.
About BlackVue Viewer
BlackVue Viewer supports all BlackVue models and is compatible with BlackVue Over the Cloud.
Note: this version contains two applications in one. After installation, upon running the application, you will be presented with a launcher menu letting you choose Cloud or SD Card.
- The SD Card menu opens the SD Card Viewer, which lets you view recorded videos from your SD card and modify the settings of your BlackVue, as well as format the SD card. If you are familiar with the former BlackVue Windows Viewer, you will feel at home as this is the same interface.
- The Cloud menu lets you enjoy BlackVue Over the Cloud. Check out simple tutorial videos below to see how it works.
Quick guides downloads for the Cloud part (look for BlackVue Windows Viewer - Cloud Viewer)