|Create Date||August 30, 2016|
|Last Updated||January 25, 2017|
Find the BlackVue Mac Viewer here
Adds compatibility with the latest firmware versions with Dutch language support.
1. Fixed Windows 10 Cloud login issue (Cloud menu)
2. Fixed DR650S-1CH settings issue (SD Card menu)
+ stabilization improvements.
1. Fixed issue where certain characters in an email address would prevent login.
2. Fixed issues occurring in certain circumstances when resizing the Map.
+ bug fixes and stabilization improvements.
fixes a bug where double-clicking on a personal disconnected BlackVue in the Cloud Viewer would cause the application to crash.
About BlackVue Viewer
BlackVue Viewer supports all BlackVue models and is compatible with BlackVue Over the Cloud.
Note: this version contains two applications in one. After installation, upon running the application, you will be presented with a launcher menu letting you choose Cloud or SD Card.
- The SD Card menu opens the SD Card Viewer, which lets you view recorded videos from your SD card and modify the settings of your BlackVue, as well as format the SD card. If you are familiar with the former BlackVue Windows Viewer, you will feel at home as this is the same interface.
- The Cloud menu lets you enjoy BlackVue Over the Cloud. Check out simple tutorial videos below to see how it works.
Quick guides downloads for the Cloud part (look for BlackVue Windows Viewer - Cloud Viewer)