- 1.005 Version
- 223 Download
- 38.31 MB File Size
- 1 File Count
- February 19, 2018 Create Date
- April 20, 2020 Last Updated
This is the firmware for BlackVue DR590W-2CH.
Platform: Windows/Mac OS X
For installation, follow the firmware installation instructions at www.blackvue.com/downloads.
Repeated scheduled reboot fix:
When the RTC (Real-Time Clock) time was out of sync with the CPU (system) clock, the scheduled reboot could occur more than once. This fix ensures that the scheduled reboot only occurs once every 24 hours.
※ Compatible software version:
BlackVue App: Android v3.02 / iOS v3.01 and up.
BlackVue Viewer: Windows v2.13 / Mac v1.37 and up.
Make sure to use the latest versions of the BlackVue Viewer for full compatibility when installing a new firmware version.
Go to the DOWNLOADS page to access the latest firmware and installation instructions.
Improved image quality
1) Wi-Fi is now OFF by default. To activate Wi-Fi, tap the Wi-Fi/Format button. You can turn Wi-Fi Auto Turn Off ON/OFF in the settings.
2) Japanese language only: fixes the color saturation issue occurring specifically when setting language to Japanese.
Added front camera view 180-degree rotation function.
- Firmware settings > Basic settings > Record settings > Front camera rotation.
Original public firmware release.