- 1.000 Version
- 8 Download
- 49.75 MB File Size
- 1 File Count
- February 10, 2020 Create Date
- February 10, 2020 Last Updated
This is the firmware for BlackVue DR750-2CH LTE.
Platforms: Windows / Mac OS X
For installation, follow the firmware installation instructions at www.blackvue.com/downloads.
Version 1.000 (2020-02-10):
- LTE communication model (LTE Cat.4):
- Japan NTT/Docomo
- Australia Vodafone
- Resolution and frame rate:
- Front: Full HD (1920x1080) at 60FPS
- Rear: Full HD (1920x1080) at 30FPS
- Image quality (max): Highest Extreme (bitrate: 25 Mbps front, 10 Mbps rear).
- Enhanced Night Vision mode support.
- Time Lapse recording support in Parking Mode.
- Event file overwrite protection support.
- Wi-Fi: Built-in 802.11n (2.4 GHz).
- GPS: Built-in.
- Adaptive format free file management system.
- Max 256 GB micro SD Card support.
※ Compatible software versions:
BlackVue App: Android v3.01 / iOS v3.01 and up.
BlackVue Viewer: Windows v2.13 / Mac v1.37.
Make sure to use the latest versions of the BlackVue Viewer and App for full compatibility when installing a new firmware version.
How to upgrade:
Go to the DOWNLOADS page to access the latest firmware and installation instructions.
Via the BlackVue App (iOS/Android):
Download the firmware to your mobile device (Menu button on the app's Home screen > Firmware download) and do a Firmware Over-The-Air upgrade (BLACKVUE WI-FI > Gear icon > Firmware upgrade (FOTA)).
Tip: make sure to download the firmware before you connect to your BlackVue in Wi-Fi (since the BlackVue won't give you the internet connection necessary to download the firmware). If you are already connected to your BlackVue, then disconnect first, download the firwmare, then connect to the BlackVue's Wi-Fi again.
Over the Cloud:
See how to easily update your firmware with BlackVue Over the Cloud HERE.